The AIMS Center is a collaborative care implementation and training center housed in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington. The AIMS Center website offers an extensive Resource Library and comprehensive Implementation Guide that practices can use to successfully implement evidence-based collaborative care programs. In addition to the free implementation resources, the AIMS Center also offers training, population-based patient tracking registry options, and ongoing implementation support to clinics around Washington State and nationwide.
Primary care, rural health centers, federally qualified health centers, behavioral health agencies, hospital systems, Accountable Communities of Health
Practice responsibilities will vary.
- Behavioral health integration/collaborative care implementation training and support
- Free tools and resources for implementing collaborative care programs
- Licensing options available for fee-based, HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based registries
- Certification and continuing education contact hours in problem-solving treatment
- Support surrounding behavioral health integration codes, reimbursement, and sustainability