An investment area of Healthier Washington managed by the Washington State Department of Health that provides technical assistance and connections to resources for bi-directional integration, value-based payment preparation and enhanced community clinical linkages. Promotes improvement of regional care delivery through regionally based, on-site practice coach/connectors, learning events and a web-based resource portal.
Primary care and behavioral health providers, small/medium practices with fewer than 20 providers
- Introductory “readiness assessment” for practice transformation
- Ongoing assessment and monitoring of practice transformation goals by regional practice coaches
- Preparation for transition to value-based payment models
- Access to regional and statewide training events and webinars
- Access to regional and statewide practice transformation community resources
Selena Bolotin, firstname.lastname@example.org