Integrating behavioral health clinicians into primary care settings and preparing them to participate in value-based payment models (including alternative payment models).
American Psychological Association Practice Organization (APAPO)
Behavioral health clinicians and mental health specialists; licensed psychologists; licensed clinical social workers
- Complete a baseline Practice Readiness Assessment Tool (PRAT) and three follow-up assessments. These PRATs will be conducted by the regional QIN-QIO (Qualis Health is the QIN-QIO for Washington State).
- Submit quality measures to APA throughout the project duration.
- Access to APA’s brand-new, free training courses: a six-hour training on Integrated Primary Care for six CE credits and a two-hour training on payment models to thrive in a value-based world for two CE credits
- New business skills to succeed in a changing healthcare environment
- Participation in a network of behavioral health specialists in the practice transformation process to learn from each other’s progress
- Being pioneers in taking the field of psychology in a new direction, while advocating for psychology’s important role in new healthcare directions
FAQ page for clinicians: http://www.apa.org/ihca/