Adapting to a new assessment tool can be incredibly time consuming for busy providers and clinic staff. The WA-ICA team has developed a range of support materials adapted to different learning styles to help prepare your care team in the transition to this new assessment.
- WA-ICA for Primary Care Sites
Copy of the assessment tool WA-ICA for Primary Care sites
- WA-ICA Cohort 1 Statewide Results for Primary Care
Data collection for Cohort 1 participants occurred in July and August of 2022 with 79 primary care practice participants.
View the statewide results from Cohort 1 primary care sites.
- Assessment Tool Worksheet
This word document includes all questions on the WA-ICA for Primary Care sites. We encourage your site lead to complete the document after gathering care team feedback, in preparation for officially submitting your responses online.
- Submission Portal
Primary care submission portal: https://www.tfaforms.com/4982639
The deadline to submit your assessment is August 22 by 11:59pm. Only online submissions via the online portal will be accepted. If you are submitting for multiple sites please enter each site's responses separately by starting a fresh submission for each one.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the WA-ICA. This document will be updated periodically as new questions surface during the rollout.
- Implementation Guide
A written guide that explains how your care team should approach the WA-ICA. Includes detailed interpretations and real-life clinical examples of the different levels of each sub-domain.
- Tutorial video on how to navigate the domains and sub-domains
In this 40-minute tutorial, the creator of the tool, Dr. Henry Chung, walks you through the primary care tool and provides practical advice for how to interpret each level of the sub-domains so you can apply the tool to your site.
- Introductory Webinar
Click the video at right to watch the training webinar with Primary Care Practices held June 16, 2022. Slides are available here.
- Communications Archive
- Welcome Email (week of 4/25/2022)
- Launch of Website and implementation support materials (week of 5/9/2022)
- Webinar registration reminder (week of 6/1/2022)
- Letter of support from HCA (week of 6/1/2022)
- Opening of submission portal (week of 7/11/2022)
- Public list of cohort 1 sites
- Submission reminder email #1 (week of 8/1/2022)