Here are resources and campaigns helpful for employers to promote diabetes prevention and management in the workplace.
- CDC Approaches to Employer Coverage of the NDPP for Employees at Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes At Work - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Diabetes Prevention Impact Toolkit - Use this Impact Toolkit to project the health and economic effects of a National DPP or similar program on your population at risk for diabetes.
- Diabetes Prevention Program, Success Stories from Washington State University
- Flu Prevention and Preparedness - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Join in Preventing Type 2 - Washington State Department of Health
- Workplace Health Promotion - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)