The SWACH Learning Community on the Healthier Washington Collaboration Portal provides a virtual space to support SWACH partners in the implementation of transformation activities. The Learning Community serves as a place for partners to collaborate and find resources to accelerate health system transformation.
How Can I Use the Learning Community to Support Transformation Work?
- Create a virtual team space with your partner organizations to work on transformation activities such as care coordination, clinical integration, opioid use disorder or reducing emergency room visits
- Share lessons learned and ask questions of your peers through the Learning Community’s exchange function
- Create your own organization team folder to share workplan progress and reports.
- Share documents and resources with your partners
- Find out what training and technical assistance is happening in the SWACH region
- Access vetted resources and tools specific to your transformation activities, i.e. don’t re-invent the wheel!
Questions & Contact Info:
- Watch a webinar on getting started with the SWACH Learning Community, here
- View SWACH's WA Portal quick start guide and best practices, here
- Find additional instructions on using the Learning Community, including how-to guides and videos here
- Questions? Contact us!
Learn more about SWACH, find SWACH news and stay connected at our external website, newsletter and social media pages:
- Subscribe to our newsletter!
SWACH Active Teams:
Please log in to your My Portal account to use the link below, where you can view all teams associated with SWACH. Join us!