Population Health - where science meets community
The Population Health Guide (Guide) is a collection of information, tools and resources to promote population health initiatives in Washington State. It is managed by the Washington State Department of Health.
The resources on this website can help you:
- Learn more about population health.
- Create a plan to improve a health issue in your community.
- Turn your plan into action.
The Guide is organized by six key elements of an evidence informed approach to improving population health, as well as by specific health topics. Resources, tools, and strategies are included for the elements and the health topics.
The following menu will guide you through developing a plan for any health related issue, even if it's not one of the health topics listed.
How to Use the Guide
- How the site is organized
- Index to resources on the site
- Example: How the site can help address health issues
Population Health Approach
Questions? Contact Us
Contact us at P4IPH@doh.wa.gov