You can choose from two levels of access to fit your needs!
The free version includes:
- Viewing access to the events calendar
- Viewing access to the resource library
- Viewing access to the resource locator map
- Viewing access to Population Health Guide
- Viewing access to partner pages
- Creation of a My Portal account
- Creation of a single secure My Portal team
The paid version supports the work of larger initiatives and includes:
- Everything in the free version, and
- Ability to monitor and manage your projects and initiatives with web tools
- Option to create and manage project and team calendars
- Posting rights to the resource library
- External-facing homepage that organizes and showcases all elements of your work
- Tools to manage multiple My Portal teams simultaneously to support coaching and training
- Technical assistance and training to help get you started
- Design support and analytics to help shape your web presence on WA Portal
Ready to get started?
Contact us for more information and pricing details.