A service for community-practice providers to increase
knowledge and skills in chronic pain management
UW TelePain sessions are collegial, audio/video-based
conferences that include:
1. Didactic presentations from the UW Pain Medicine curriculum for primary care providers.
2. Case presentations from community clinicians.
3. Interactive consultations for
providers with a multi-disciplinary
panel of specialists.
4. Education in use of guideline-recommended measurement-based clinical tools to improve diagnosis and treatment effectiveness.
5. Follow-up case presentations to track outcomes and optimize treatments for ongoing care of your patients.
UW TelePain sessions for community health care providers are held each Wednesday, noon to 1:30 p.m.
Keywords: Psychiatry, Treatment, Mental, Team, Collaborative, Primary, Integration, Behavioral, Care, Health