The Behavioral Health Facilities (BHF) funding round for crisis stabilization facilities is now accepting applications. The competitive funding round is open to nonprofits, for-profit businesses, public entities, and tribes that are either a community hospital or a community-based behavioral health provider.
Awarded funding is available for the following:
- Inpatient crisis stabilization facilities
- Outpatient crisis stabilization facilities providing up to 23 hours of care
- Youth stabilization facilities
Grant funds can be used for new construction, renovation, and/or acquisition. Funded capital projects must result in an increased number of beds or service capacity. View the program guidelines, notice of funding opportunity, fact sheets, and application materials on the BHF program webpage.
- Pre-application deadline: Friday, August 26
- Applications due: Thursday, September 8
There will be two live informational sessions in August to answer questions about the grant program, application, licensing requirements, and service expectations. No registration is needed to attend.