To learn about actions related to social need screening and interventions, sociodemographic data collection, and initiatives to advance equity, register for Foundation for Health Care Quality's Social Need and Health Equity Summit on Wednesday, June 14, from 9 a.m. to noon.
They will present their recommendations for social need and health equity and learn from organizations around Washington that put best practices into action. There will also be discussions about strategies to align health care and community organizations from local public health and state agencies.
Speakers will include representatives from:
- Washington Association for Community Health
- International Community Health Services
- Molina Healthcare
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Various Accountable Communities of Health
- Local Public Health Jurisdictions
Sign up to attend the summit.
Blog Post Category