This diagram illustrates the different topics involved in palliative care for patients, families, and clinical audience.
- Serious Illness Conversation Guide: Ariadne Labs developed this evidence-based tool to guide serious illness conversations
- What Do I Say: A set of phrases that can be used or paraphrased in your own words to integrate into palliative care communications
- Serious Illness Strategies Driving Value: The Center for the Advancement of Palliative Care makes the case for palliative care for audiences such as leadership, medical staff, payors and clinical team members
- The LACNETS Podcast -What is Palliative Care and How Does This Relate to NET: Palliative Care physician Dr. Chandana Banerjee of City of Hope shares insights and tips on communication, coping, and managing grief and loss. (Podcast Transcript)
- The Case for Improving Communication and Symptom Management Skills: The Center for the Advancement of Palliative Care discusses how medical professionals lack training for communication skills related to serious illness and makes the case that training can have huge benefits.
- How We Talk About Hospice, Palliative Care & Advance Care Planning Matters: A three-year-grant from the John A. Hanford Foundation and Cambia Health Foundation that engaged Stakeholder organizations has to creation of toolkit to promote better messaging about end of life, advance care planning, palliative care, and hospice. (Toolkit)